[IP] Happy to be pumping

Hi all, I just wanted to say that your mailing list has been very helpful to
me.  I just started pumping yesterday with my MM508 after a few days on
saline.  I'm happy to say that I had one bg result over 200 since I started
yesterday morning.  Before this, I would have at least a few that high every
day, and was taking shots of humalog to cover it every time (up to 10 shots
a day sometimes).  As many other people point out, I have found this mailing
list extremely helpful in teaching me about pumping, and I want to thank you
all.  Hope everyone is well.

Jeff Martin

"Strength does not come from physical capacity, but from an indomitable
will."  --Gandhi