Re: [IP] any one losing time on their pump?

catherine popper wrote:
> --- David Rundo <email @ redacted> wrote:
> > just wondering if any one out there that has a
> > minimed 508 that loses time. It
> > seems like I have to add a minute or two  every 1-2
> > wks

> This happens to me too with my 508. Do people have
> this problem with the Animas or Disetronic?
> Catherine

Someone else has already stated that the loss/gain of time is quite common in
these types of products and that the change of seconds or minutes is
inconsequential.  However, I like to look upon my use of an insulin pump as
giving me additional years of quality life!  Who cares about minutes when you
can gain years?     ;>)