[IP] NCD# for D-tron prefilled cartridges (and surgery outcome)

Could someone please send me the NCD# for the prefilled humalog cartridges
for the d-tron.  I switched insurance companies and am calling in an order
to a new supply place.  They have supposedly already handled getting
prescriptions from my doctor, but I want to make sure they send me the
correct supplies.

I should probably also give a brief recap on the knee surgery I had a
month ago.  The most important thing was to get my own copy of
instructions from my endo.  A copy was sent to the surgeon, but I got a
copy also which I gave to the hospital at the pre-op for my file and I
also brought a copy with me the day of surgery.  Each time a new nurse or
whomever came over to do prep I informed them of the letter, no one had
looked at it yet.  When I met with the anesthesiologist I did the same
thing, I referred him to the letter which explicitly said I was to run my
set basal rates.  I kept my own meter with me in my robe pocket which was
on the gurney with me the whole time.  The only good thing is that they
gave me lunch when it was over, which they don't usually do, but "had to
because I was diabetic."  Since I hadn't eaten since the night before I
didn't complain, and they let me order whatever.  I asked for carb counts
on the items which of course didn't come, but whatever.  No complications
from the surgery, "diabetic" or otherwise.

Thanks a lot