[IP] quikset question- HELP!

Just received  a new box of MM quiksets that I want to try on my daughter.
Have been using sofsets for a year. With the sofsets, you prime and
disconnect the quick release, put it in the sofserter, and isert. With the
quikset, after priming, how do you insert? What I mean is, there is no
disconnect on the set, so when I put it on the quikserter to insert it is
inside the pump, right?
Don4t know if the explanation is clear, but I don4t see where I can unattach
if from the pump to insert. I will appreciate advice as I would like to try
one out today. Thanks

Mom to Eileen, 13, pumping since 08/00!