Re: [IP] FastTake going bye-bye?

I had been using FastTake for years and loved it very much.  When it became
impossible to get strips a few months ago, my doctor recommended Accucheck
Advantage.  Since I did have a few emergency Fast Take strips left, I
conducted a comparison study of blood sugar readings.  I found that the Fast
Take readings were always 20 points lower than the Accucheck Advantage.  I'm
wondering if all these years my blood sugars were really higher that reported
on my Fast Take meter.
Any of you out their have an opinion on this?