[IP] Question on Animas pumps

I am looking into upgrading my pump (I have a MiniMed 507 that's 4 years old).
Right now, I am just getting information from all the different companies so I
can make my decision.

What kinds of infusion sets does Animas offer?  I couldn't find anything about
this on their website!  Also -- do they offer an inserter device?  I use the
MiniMed Micro SofSets - soft cannulas that go in at a 90 degree angle.  And I
use the inserter with these.  It's the only way I can get them in!  (I'm  not
a fan of needles!)

You can either e-mail me privately or post on the board.

Thanks in advance for any help!!

Deb in Southern Illinois