[IP] support groups

      I see a lot on the list about inquiries about pumper support groups,
times of meetings and location of meetings. It would be nice if  on the home
page of insulin-pumpers that we had some sort of a way to get a directory of
all the pumper support groups in north america with all the dates and
meeting locations and etc.,so that anyone can find what pemper groups are in
their area.  I wonder if this would ever be possiable.  Mike Paul