Re: [IP] any one losing time on their pump?

At 08:11 PM 10/16/2001 email @ redacted wrote:
 >I have the same problem with losing time--- just too lazy right now to call
 >and figure it out with minimed

Most computer based devices in general don't keep time very well. You'll
find that an awful lot of chip run devices lose or gain time regularly. In
fact, I have a little program which keeps my home computer in synch with
the Atomic Clock, otherwise it wouldn't be very accurate either.

Unless your pump loses a tremendous amount of time: more than a few minutes
a day, I wouldn't worry about it. It's pretty normal.