[IP] Animas pump

I am a clinical manager for Animas in NJ. If you have a pump problem we will
send another pump out asap, a NEW pump, not a reconditioned one. If your RD
needs an update on using the pump we would be happy to send a clinical
manager to review it with her. Everyone should have a choice of pump, it
should not be dictated by the health care team unless there is a specific
reason for a particular pump, which is sometimes the case. Please feel free
to contact me or anyone at Animas for help.

Anne Geller RN
NJ clinical manager
Animas
877 YES PUMP x362