[IP] Tuesday night Chat

Hi Everyone,
  I know it is kind of late for those of you who get the
digest version of Insulin pumpers.  But oh well.  This
is your Tuesday Night chat host.  Comming to you to tell
you there will be a chat tonight in the Anytime Room.
Come and Join Us.  My girl scouts made some good bacon
and egg candies today and i may share with you.  Well
hopefully some one will JOIN me.  Oh yes the chat starts
at 9:30 pm EST.
Wendy, Curley Blue, mm508, Larry the lancer, and MOe the
freestyle meter..together we are the 4 stooges