[IP] support meetings in PA

In a message dated 10/16/2001 3:55:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Felicia,
> I am also looking for somekind of support group in the PA area I live in Pen
> Argyl- Pocono area. I am unable to drive so even a chat room would be nice.
>                                                               Pam

Hi, I don't know exactly where you live but I live in State College, PA and
the only insulin pump support group that I know of is at the Geisinger
Hospital in Danville. They have meetings about every three months. I get
notices in the mail. I have never attended one because it is an hour and a
half away. I planned on going to there last one but it was the same day that
the planes crashed into the world trade center and etc. so I didn't make it.
Heather W.