[IP] Re: Diabetic baggage

In a message dated 10/16/2001 3:55:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I figure that no one else should have to deal with my "baggage".  (I know we
> all have baggage, to an extent, but I've always thought diseases are too
> much to ask someone else to deal with.
> Maybe I'm wrong...  Other opinions?
> Jenn

I definatly feel the same way you do. In a way I feel I shouldn't feel this
way but it plays such a major impact on how I feel so I want to be upfront
with whoever I may meet. I will probably be new to the dating scene again ad
I am a little concerned. Do you think I am being paranoid or what???
Heather W.