From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2001 4:41 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] ultra

Does anybody else get an error message when using the ultra.  I am not
always
sure what I am doing wrong when I get the message.  Sometimes, I think, I
leave my finger on the strip for too long or sometimes don't use enough
blood, although, I know it takes just a small drop.  Any help would be
appreciated since I like the meter otherwise but am wasting strips.  Thanks.