Re: [IP] any one losing time on their pump?

Sarah Arnal <email @ redacted> wrote:

> David, I've had the same problem, I thought I was just going a little
wacky. I'm glad to know that this is happening to someone else too.. but
unfortuantely I can't help you with why this happening. Just thought I would
let you know that you aren't the only one experiencing this.

While the clock on my pump (MiniMed 508) is not the most accurate, I
probably don't worry about resetting the time more often that every other
month or so.  It's only the basal profile that's affected, and I doubt that
five or even ten minutes makes that much of a difference.

Jim Handsfield