Re: [IP] any one losing time on their pump?

  David Rundo <email @ redacted> wrote:
just wondering if any one out there that has a minimed 508 that loses time. It
seems like I have to add a minute or two every 1-2 wks

David Rundo

David, I've had the same problem, I thought I was just going a little wacky. I'm glad to know that this is happening to someone else too.. but unfortuantely I can't help you with why this happening. Just thought I would let you know that you aren't the only one experiencing this.

Sarah Arnal