[IP] Travel concerns?

Hello, pumpers.

I'm going to Europe in November and wonder if anyone has had any special
problems related to airport security and the pump since September 11?  I
have a letter from my doctor.  I'm going to Spain, so I'm pretty sure the
workers there will be able to read English, though I could translate it.
     If this has been covered recently, just point me to the date of the
post and I'll check it out.  I don't get through them all.

Arlie in Chicago