[IP] Magical bubbles

Hi Everyone,

   I seem to be having a problem with these amazingly appearing bubbles in my tubing....  I am always very anal when it it comes to filling my syringe, I spend a lot of time ensuring that there aren't any bubbles, I always make sure the insulin is room temp, and yet still, after a few hours my syringe is full of tiny little bubbles, and often I find huge bubbles in my tubing. I was really worried that one of these bubbles would get past me, and two nights ago it did. I went to bed with a BS of 6.1 and woke up at 25.6.... So any advice or pointers, what might I be doing wrong? What is causing these bubbles to miracously appear?  Could it be the change in the weather, it is pretty cool here in Maniotba now.... all opinions and advice appreciated.

Thanks, Sarah Arnal  (IDDM 8.5 years, MM508 5 months)

Do You Yahoo!?