[IP] AV fistula

I saw the cardiac surgeon today and surgery for a shunt for dialysis is
scheduled for Tues. 10/23 @ 10:45 a.m. - I'm to check in @ 8:45 a.m.  He's
going to try to do the upper arm thingy but when he sees if a good vein and
artery are not available, he'll go to the lower arm and implant a *fake
vein* and I'll have to stay overnight. I can go home the same day,
otherwise. I'm looking for someone to go with me and take me home with them
over night since they won't let me drive that day and don't want me alone.

email @ redacted (62 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C 3/99)
I have to laugh - it's too easy to cry at the type of an @.

hope all went well and that your fistula is working well. keep us informed and
stay comfortable. hope you feel better after a few treatments. spot