Re: [IP] virus!

At 09:17 AM 10/16/2001 catherine popper wrote:
 >I received a virus about 6 or 7 times yesterday that
 >I'm assuming came from someone on the IP list. The
 >sender is "Caral Jayne" and the attachment name
 >changes every time. Does anyone know where this is
 >coming from?

It's coming from the person who's computer is infected with the virus. They
may not even realize that it's happening. You may want to write back to
this person and tell them that you've been getting virus infected messages
from them. They need to install and use a currently updated virus scanner
to check their whole system.