Re: [IP] no delivery

----- Original Message -----
From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2001 4:03 PM
Subject: [IP] no delivery

> I have had my pump now for three months and love it.  Today I experienced
my first problem thusfar.  I went to bolus for lunch and after I hit select
I heard three beeps(which I know is the alarm).  I looked down and it said
no delivery.  I was unsure of what to do, so I just hit select and tried to
bolus again.  This time it worked.  Has anyone else had this happen before?
Does anyone have any idea why it would do this?  Just wondering!  Heidi
Sometimes if there is a minor obstruction to the flow of insulin, the tubing
or even the feed screw on the pump can require more torque than usual to
deliver a pulse of insulin and this results in an obstruction or no delivery
alarm. sometimes just trying again results in clearing the obstruction. It
happens to almost everyone, once in a while. Unless it happens time agter
time I'd not give it another thought. If it happens repeatedly, change your
tubing or even your site if that doesn't help also, brush off the feed screw
on the minimed pump. spot