[IP] pumpers group in AC NJ

I live near Atlantic City, NJ and would like to belong to a pumpers support
group or even get one started?  Anyone have an idea?  I currently am a
disabled veteran due to my diabetes and am getting help with the VA Hospital
in Delaware, so a little distance doesn't stop me.  Anyone around this area?
Thanks Felicia
There is a pumpers group at Pennsylvania Hospital which meets monthly. Contact
Regina Linehan (Gene) for details. It is a new group and has few experienced
pumpers. Call the office of Dr Duncan and ask to speak to her. His office is
in the hospital at 8th and Spruce. It is far from AC (66mi) but the expressway
is nice to travel on. Also, you could call Dr Arthur Krosnick in Trenton, ask
him if he knows of a closer group or a Minimed pump rep spot