[IP] Pump upgrades (was Animas pump)

<SNIP><I dropped an email on the Animas web site, got a call back from a rep
and now the ball is rolling to see if I can turn in my current pump and get
an Animas.><SNIP>

Does anyone know what the cost is for upgrading or switching companies? Do
you have to buy a whole new pump or do you get to like trade it in (like
cars)? I have a 507C that I want to trade in for the new dalhia (sp?) or an
Animas. Any info or personal experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Pumping since 3/15/99 with a 507c