Re: [IP] Re: Diabetic Friends

I feel that I
> don't want to pull anyone
> else in on this with me.  It's hard sometimes and I
> wonder whether it would
> be fair to someone.  Is this a unique feeling?

I feel the same way very often. Ive had a boyfriend
for several years now who is very supportive and gives
me sympathy and support or space and understandning
when I need it. Despite this, I still manage to work
myself into a froth about being too much of a burden
for him, too high-maintenance, too "broken", etc. I
share these feelings with him and he and I both know
that I can single-handedly wreak havoc on our
relationship by projecting such paranoia. He loves me,
including the part of me that is the diabetes. Even
though it's on our minds all the time, figuring foods
and timing, etc, others only think about it half as
much. Be you, and people will love you, warts and
all!(so to speak!)!
Good luck,

Do You Yahoo!?