Re: [IP] Re:Fast Take

> What is the Ultra like?  I love the Fast Take,
> because of its size mostly, is
> the Ultra comparable??

I just switched from a One Touch Advantage to the
Ultra and I really like it. I've never used the Fast
Take, but the Ultra is realy small, reads in 5 secs,
requires a tiny drop of blood and has a nifty carrying
case with a lot of pockets, that's somehow really
compact with a velcro belt clip for hiking or
whatever. My only minor complaints about it would be
that the test strip bottles only hold 25 strips and
are kind of bulky (many companies only make bottles of
25, I know). Also, when I try to pull a strip out of
the bottle they stick together like they havan't been
seperated or cut properly.
There was a post a few weeks ago where some
publication rated meters according to accuracy in
readings and the Ultra was number one.

Do You Yahoo!?