Re: [IP] Re: Batteries

I also find that if I get a low battery alarm, I can take the batteries out and
put the same batteries back in and the low battery alarm goes away and the
batteries can last a few more days.

I'm talking about the 357's in the MM508. I don't know what type of batteries
the other pumps use.

There could be several things that would cause the low battery alarm. Like if
for some reason the battery contacts weren't good, etc., however , most of the
time the batteries are really snug in my pump