Re: [IP] Re: Batteries

I change my batteries when I hear the pump clicks slowing down and becoming
more quiet which is before any "lo" alarm comes on. I have to change mine
every 3 weeks because of the way I use my pump. If the clicks become a bit
slower and not as loud I also see my BGs rising. Since I am on  huge doses
of prednisone and chemo therapy drugs I cannot allow my BGs to go high which
is what happens as my batteries beginning to lose their juice.
Ginny and Bree (service dog)
Wish upon a star