Re: [IP] Re: Batteries

> When exactly do you change your batteries? As soon as you get the "LO
> BATTERY" alarm? Later? When you get the "OFF NO POWER" alarm? (Can't be
> later than that. <g>)
> regards, Andy

I change just about as soon as I notice it says LO BATTERY. It may not be
until my next bolus (a few hours) since I don't constantly stare at the
screen. ;) I have never seen it go *dead* from lack of power. I have
discovered sometimes when I'm bolusing I'll get 3 beeps in the process and
am puzzled - then a bit later I get the message of LO BATTERY. I change
then. (~_^)

You can't make someone love you; all you can do is be someone who can be