Re: [IP] Disetronic Size?

I am new to pumping myself (only about 7 weeks). I chose the Disetronic
because I like having the back-up pump on hand. It really is not that large.
I usually wear it on the elastic strap around my chest area. The pump sits
under my arm. If I am wearing a bulky sweater or sweatshirt I have also worn
it inside my bra in the front cleavage area. When I wear suits I sometimes
use the clip and clip it to the inside of my skirt. This also works pretty

Good luck
Barb in Pittsburgh