Re: [IP] My A1C :-)

In a message dated 10/15/2001 8:08:38 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Got my 1st pumping A1C.  I went from 9.9 to 7.6.....  :-)

That's great! I hope and pray Jake's first a1c since pumping improves that
much! Our numbers are good during the day, but we lose the site during the
2nd night trying to get day 3 out of it and our night checks are not so good
then.  I quoted the same verse to a friend at church yesterday and definitely
know what you mean about heavy shoulders. God Bless, Trena (mom2Jake)