[IP] fasttake being phased out

I ordered my supplies today and the supplier said that the Fasttake was not
going to be manufactured after November 1st. I love my Fasttake. Funny how
pumpers get attached to their meters:)  They are upgrading me to an Ultra
and sending me strips for that meter. Has anyone heard if they'll still be
producing strips for the FastTake tho?

Pixie and Fluffy 1 & 2
My pharmacist told me that so I called lifescan. they said  no, there is a
manufacturing problem with the fasttake  strips and sent me an Ultra as well,
they said get my doc to write for strips for the ultra. Now, the last time i
went t my doc he wrote for 3000 strips, test 10 times daily so I am trying to
get the rest if my strips. I have BC Personal Choice and Medicare. I get my
strips from my Pharmacy card since it is less complicated than medicare and
somewhat cheaper. Medicare I have to pay 20%, BC I pay $10 per prescription.
I'll see the next time, I have 4 meters as well in my apt, but getting all the
different strips is a major hassle. spot