Re: [IP] Endo - out

----- Original Message -----
From: "J Hughey" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2001 9:28 PM
Subject: [IP] Endo - out

> In the mail (real box out at the street) Saturday were letters to my
> hugsband and me that our local hospital has closed affiliation AND the
> office of my endo!!!!!  I HAVE to find a new doctor. Dunno what happened
> you all know I've been very displeased with his hon-actions regarding
> keeping up with my care and pump techniques. Now it's settled. Gotta
> this new insurance co. and see who's on the list to go to. hmmmmmm (~_^)
> Jan (62 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C 3/99)
well he must have an arrangement at the hospital where they bill for him and
collect some of the bucks. I guess business was bad for him and thereby the
hospital. I persnally would never make any arrangement like that for myself.
If he wasn't a good doc he couldn't make it and I guess he wasn't good at
communicating either. try asking the medical staff or nursing staff who is a
good doc and go to them, looking a doc up in a book is like selecting a
diamond from a classified description. Another indication is to look in the
directory of health care professionals which belong to the ADA and have a
good rating from the ADA. I went to a doc from my former medical school
which stressed the importance of a good physical exam and history. Yet, he
never examined me or took a history, never checked my feet or thyroid
either. let my Hashimotos go right past his nose. spot