[IP] Re: FastTake going bye bye?

My mail order supply company recently upgraded my FastTakes
to Ultras and the Ultra strips.  The person there who called
me said that LifeScan was going to quit making the FastTake.

However, the letter that came with my Ultra said it was a
special program that they had contracted with LifeScan due
to the continued shortage of FastTake strips....no mention
of phasing it out.  So, I don't know the answer for sure.

I had 2 FastTakes and they sent me upgrades for BOTH of
them.  They just needed both serial numbers to do it. If
they truely are phasing out the FastTake, then LifeScan
will probably be willing to let you trade them in for an
Ultra (one for one).  It's worth a call to their 800