[IP] Non Rx Gastro treatments?

Maybe 6 months ago I had asked my pharmacist about what treatments were
available for gastroparises, either Rx or over the counter.  Propulsid was
taken off the marked, reglan gave me depression and erythromycin probably
has limited use.  He called me on Saturday and told me that he had recently
read some literature on this.  Whatever it was that he read claimed that
Aloe Juice and Super Papaya Enzyme were possible helps.

I will try them regardless.  Has anyone tried these treatment?

Jack email @ redacted
Please watch for the missing, especially my son.
A bore is a man who, when you ask him how he is, tells you.
  - Bert Leston Taylor