[IP] Unfounded rumors

> Bert,
>   I really feel you hit the head right on.  Your clinic or some of
>   the people
> in it probably ARE on the payroll.  Be very wary of those that push
> just one brand.  There is no reason for it except for money!  ALL
> pumps are GREAT so they should ALL be investigated!

there is a law called the Stark Law which provides severe penalities
to medical personel and/or medical companies if money, kickbacks,
gratuities, you name it.... is exchanged for service in this manner.
This is not customary in the United States and is against the policy
of the pump companies. I have personally spoken to senior people at
all the companies about this. Speculation and comments about this
that are unfounded should be discouraged. It helps no-one and simply
sows the seeds of distrust. Our cause -- to promot pumping for all --
is not served by this sort of speculation.