RE: [IP] Is there a problem with Mexican food?

>it was the fat in the food, delayed reaction to raise b.g. most >probably.

I have problems with Mexican food, too.  I've narrowed it down to two
things:  the corn in the tortillas (I have a problem with plain corn, too)
and beans.  Unfortunately, the things that I like have one or both of these
things in them.  I just deal with it with a little extra R if I have to.  (I
still haven't heard anything about a pump yet.....)

Jenn :)
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424