Re: [IP] pump cases

<<<there is a site that sells pump cases...
and the last time i e-mailed them they were talking about making some for
adults etc.... but it is really cute www.pumpwearinc.com>>>

I e-mailed this company and they made a belt for me.  I measured my waist and
they made it to fit.  I love it.  It's really comfortable.  Just write to them
on their web site and they'll be happy to make one for you to order.  The price
was the same as the ones listed for the child cases.

Judi in MI