[IP] Pump Group Meeting: San Jose, California

Hi Fellow Pumpers,

For those of you in the San Francisco Bay area, the Diabetes Society of
Santa Clara Valley has a pump support group that meets the third Tuesday of
every month.  The meetings are lead by Alice Orth and Sue Ann Kelly who are
certified pump trainers as well as RN's and CDE's.  Meeting details are as

    What: Pumpers Group
    Where: Diabetes Society of Santa Clara Valley
                1165 Lincoln Avenue, Suite 300
                San Jose, CA 95125
                408 287-3785
                Free parking available behind the building
    When: October 16 (and the third Tuesday of every month)
               7:00 PM to 8:30 PM

There is no cost and members and nonmembers of the society are all invited.

The meeting is a great place to share ideas and experiences and the group
leaders are very helpful for answering questions and exploring problems.
Family members, significant others and friends are also welcome to attend.

I have been attending the meetings for about 6 months and always learn
something and enjoy the gatherings.  Contact me if you need directions or
have any questions.  See you there!

Bob Goodman
South Bay