RE: [IP] Auto immune disease and Gulf War Syndrome

Melissa Cahill [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> Lots of
> "different"
> things have come from Gulf War.

And that's one of the problems - lots of different things with little in
common other than a broad generality.  IOW, there's so far no statistically
significant association between serving in the Gulf War and any specific
disease.  That doesn't mean that there is not a connection . . . just that
so far we haven't been able to find it with any reliability.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR