[IP] Auto immune disease and Gulf War Syndrome

Has anyone seen any research on any link to auto immune diseases and Gulf
War Syndrome.  Our daughter, 4 years old, has diabetes and now ITP (Immune
Thrombocytopnic purpura).  Both are auto immune diseases.  She is our only
child of 5 with medical problems and she is also out only post war baby.  I
know it might just be coincidence, but maybe not.  Lots of "different"
things have come from Gulf War.

Thanks for info,

Missi
Mom to Rachel and Blossom (MM 508)