[IP] My A1C :-)

Hi everybody.  Got my 1st pumping A1C.  I went from 9.9 to 7.6.....  :-)   My Doc was very happy.  I know I'm not at an ideal, yet but I sure am a lot closer.  I don't think non diabetics realize what a sense of accomplishment you get when you get a good A1C report.  With everything that has been going on since the bombing....(I in a public school in Va. and we have even had to deal with a whooping cough outbreak.....), it is SO very easy to become depressed and the diabeties "thing" is just one more thing we have to deal with.  I've always been told God never puts more on your shoulders than what you can handle.  Somedays, I feel the shoulders getting especially heavy.  Give yourself a hug, everybody, and thanks for being there for me.