[IP] Re: Hiding the pump in your bra

The first time I put my pump in the side of my bra because it was too obvious
clipped to the pants I was wearing and it was also obvious in the middle of
my bra.  Shortly after that an alarm went off - no delivery!  It was the
first time that that had ever happened to me.  I was going out dancing and I
thought - suppose that the alarm went off in my bra when I was dancing with
some guy!  That would be pretty funny to explain!