[IP] Endo - out

In the mail (real box out at the street) Saturday were letters to my
hugsband and me that our local hospital has closed affiliation AND the
office of my endo!!!!!  I HAVE to find a new doctor. Dunno what happened but
you all know I've been very displeased with his hon-actions regarding
keeping up with my care and pump techniques. Now it's settled. Gotta contact
this new insurance co. and see who's on the list to go to. hmmmmmm (~_^)

A husband is someone who takes out the trash and gives the impression he
just cleaned the whole house.