[IP] New Numbers

I usually just lurk and soak up knowledge from this list, but I though
I'd share my latest "numbers". When my blood was checked in early
spring, by GHb was almost 12 and by A1C was almost 9. (can't find the
exact numbers) In July, the GHb was 9.8 and A1C was 7.92. My last
numbers were: (drumroll!!!) GHb 7.94 and A1C  6.51. That's the best they
have ever been. I started on the pump in May and feel SO much better. I
have had three low BS events that were a problem, but my life is so much
better now. I just switched from softsets to quicksets and sils. Now all
I need to do is lose 30 pounds...I'm not one of those who lost weight on
the pump.
Martha in Kansas