Re: [IP] "Question"

Our daughter was 7 now 8 has been on the pump since 9/01.  Our endo was not
going to put her on the pump until  she was at least 9 or 10.  After our last
appt before pumping, her A1C had not really come down, and our endo started
considering doing 3 shots a day.  We then realized that for her own health
she had to go on the pump. My husband and I started talking to pump companies
on our own and did A LOT of research.  We are so happy that she is on the
pump now.  We have had our share of bumps in the road in the past 33 days,
but so far so good.  She has been consistantly in the 75-130 range.  She was
in the 200-300 range with 2 shots a day.  We wouldn't trade it for the
world!!!  Hope this helps!!

Mom to Megan dx 9/00 pumping 9/01