Re: [IP] pumps with bathing, and wearing on a bra

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> << Would having a bath with bath salts affect the
> insertion site at all?  How
> do people wear the pump in their bra without it
> being totally obvious? I
> tried it and it looked ridiculous, do you have to be
> really big-chested? >>
> i am small chested and occassionally wear the pump
in my bra.  u can stick it in the bra under the arm
area. (i remove it from the case and take off the
clip) I had to find a bra with a little larger side
area but that is only because I'm nearly an A. I use
the remote but usally just go to the restroom because
the crowd noise is too loud.
good luck.

Do You Yahoo!?