Re: [IP] Animas Pump

Allen

Just a few notes on this matter. Like it has been stated that the final
choice should be yours. When I went on the pump my Endo and CDE both were
fine with whichever choice that I made. At first I had started to go with
Distrontic. My CDE was not trained on their pumps. But, she said if that was
my choice that she would get one of their people there to train me. So maybe
this is the case here. Maybe your dietician/nutritionist doesn't want things
to get away from her control. But either way stick with what you want as you
are the one that has to use it.

Good Luck
Karl
pumping with Jake since/31/2001

> Allen,
>
>   I'll bet your dietician/nutritionist is pushing the Minimed products!!!
> Beware of anyone doing this as they are probably on the payroll for that
> company.  YOU are the one who will be wearing the pump.  Therefore it is
YOUR