RE: [IP] recipe for unintentionally stirring up trouble

--- Kathy Bruckmeyer <email @ redacted> wrote:
> LOL!!!
> Catherine I am still laughing at this one!  Do you
> really think the guy
> thought you had a bomb?

I don't know. Everyone is on the brink here,
ESPECIALLY on the subway, and especially under the
East river on the "F" train, where the doors are
locked between cars so you're stuck in the car you got
on. All's I know: that guy, if he did think I had a
bomb, was going to go out giving me a dirty look.
You'll be happy to know Kathy - New York, amid all
this horror, is still NY.

Do You Yahoo!?