Re: [IP] Animas Pump

We love our daughter's Animas. I think I would ask very directly if their offices
gets a commission or some sort of monetary benefit. Why would an endo's office
care what kind of pump you have if it meets your needs. We were one of the first
in our endo's office with an Animas. It should be your choice.

Kay