[IP] thanks

Thanks for all the input on the no delivery.  Now I don't feel so confused!
I just got some good news and wanted to share.  The day I started on my pump
my A1c was 7.0, one of the lowest in my 12 years of being diabetic.  I had my
first post pump A1c a week ago and I was 5.3!  I was just happy and wanted to
share.  I knew that I was enjoying the pump, and now I can actually see just
how much!
Heidi =)