[IP] Pumpers/parents of pumpers in western WA

I know this was asked before but haven't heard anything else
about it since. I live in western WA state (Kitsap Co, in a town
about an hour from Tacoma) and was wondering how many pumpers
and/or parents of pumpers we have in this area (especially
military families) who might be interested in getting a pumper
support group started? I started a support group for military
families of children with diabetes but would like to get one
going for pumpers in this area (civilian and/or military) as well
(if there isn't one already). Let me know!

Take care, Kerri and Shannon 11, dx 11/96, pumping 11/99